A high quality belt can last for years with normal use. To get the most out of a belt, you must measure it properly. In this article, we will share how to determine the right pasek męski sizes.
– Take a belt of the appropriate size.
– Place on a flat surface such as a table or floor.
– Take an iron measuring tape or fabric measuring tape.
– Measure from the base of the buckle branch to the middle hole. If you do not use a center hole, measure from the base of the buckle branch to the hole you use frequently.
– Use the size you get to order the belt. For example, if the size is 34 inches (86.4 cm), order a belt of size 34. If you use the last hole in the belt, try to raise the size of the belt to size 36 so that later there will be room to adjust the belt. A properly fitted belt is usually measured from the middle hole. If you use the first hole in the belt, try to lower the size of the belt to 32 sizes.
And here is a way to measure based on waist size:
– Wear jeans pants or pants that you will often use with a belt.
– Wrap the fabric measuring tape through the holes of the belt on the pants. Pinch the two sides of the ribbon into one when meeting in front of the pants.
– Take a deep breath and remove it completely. The size of the measuring tape will be slightly widened.
– Check to make sure that the measuring tape is in the middle or bottom of the belt hole, not attached to the top.
– Read the size in the mirror or mark the point where the two ends of the tape measure meet the safety pin. Remove the ribbon from the belt hole in the pants and read the size.
– Add two inches to the result of that size. This last number is the size of your belt. For example, if the size is 38 inches (96.5 cm) you will need a belt of 40 inches.